If you would like to help out with beta testing FB Purity, you are very welcome. Please "Like" the F.B. Purity Beta Testing Page and subscribe to notifications from the page, so you can receive news of the latest betas, test them out and leave constructive feedback.
Please Note: The beta testing period for this version is now over
Please go to the main F.B. Purity installation page, to install the latest version of F.B. Purity.
F.B. Purity Beta v14.7.0 - 6th May 2016
- Restored: The "Freeze Top Nav Bar" option (under the "Top Nav Bar Options" heading)
- Fixed: "Show logout button" option (Found under "Top Nav Bar Options" heading on FBP options screen). Previously with this option turned on, FBP was occasionally redirecting you to the Facebook settings page. This should be fixed now.
Install F.B. Purity Beta:
- Firefox v19 and above: fbpurity-R.xpi
- Chrome : fbpurity.crx
Please Note: In order to install the FBP Beta on Chrome, you need to "Right click" on the extension link, select "Save link as", save the extension to your computer, then open Chrome's Tools/Extensions page, then drag the saved extension from the download bar at the bottom of your browser window, on to the Extensions page to complete the installation. (N.B. If you are using a Mac, you need to drag the file from the Finder instead of the download bar)
- Opera : fbpurity.oex (Please note: If you are using Opera 15 or above, click on the Chrome .crx extension instead, as the new Opera is compatible with Chrome extensions)
- Maxthon : fbpurity.mxaddon
- Greasemonkey : fbpurity.user.js
Please test it out and leave feedback about this release on the FB Purity Beta Testing Page on Facebook,
Long overdue site redesign
I've decided its time the FBPURITY.COM web site had a much needed redesign
The reason the website is in such a state at present is because I have spent all my time working on keeping FBP itself up and runnning, which i think the users care more about than the design of the website as they don't have to view the FBP website every day, though they are more likely to view Facebook every day. If you would like to help out with the site redesign, make suggestions, help with testing or offer feeback get in touch via the FBP Testing & Development page
I've started by redesigning the FBP FAQ, which was in serious need of an overhaul
Click here to view the new FAQ taking shape
Unauthorised copying or distribution is prohibited.